Sunday, October 24, 2010

First Experience of Nails...

Hey, everyone!


So, let me begin from the start. Ever since about 6th grade my mom has taken me to nail salons. I didn't start really painting my own professionally until 7th grade. In 7th grade I would do simple "swish" lines on my ring finger. In 8th grade, my english teacher and i discovered we both love doing our nails. Thats when I really started experimenting. I have pictures of them somewhere...but I don't think that those pictures would really show where my progress started... so I'm going to start here: The week before school started.


So, this is the random stuff i came up with for my nails :)




Until next time <3
-Sarah
------------------------------------------

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Natural Nails by Sarah. Powered by Blogger.