Sunday, October 24, 2010

Nail Piercing? :)

Okay, so some people find this "ghetto" or "creepy" or "just plain wrong"...

but I actually like the idea of piercing your nail. I mean, if you think about it- it's a nice alternative to say, getting your LIP pierced or your eyebrow pierced...not that there is anything wrong with it. Just that its permanent, piercing your nails isn't :]


Yes, I KNOW ITS NOT THE RIGHT TYPE OF EARRING. lol but I will get real ones... eventually. [EDIT: I got some for christmas, and they are much safer than real earrings, might I add].

my friend showed my this website that has some great nails stuff :)

I don't know how well the quality is because I have never bought anything from them...
if you have bought something from them- tell me about it :]

Until next time,
Sarah <3

---------------------------------------------------

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Natural Nails by Sarah. Powered by Blogger.